Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Majors:A Homage to Men's Fashion Week

I'm not saying that I don't care about men's fashion week... all I'm saying is that my style.com app didn't get its usual lovin' the month of January.
I want to care, I really do, but I just can't seem to get into it. I could sit all day avoiding my mountains of homework looking at women's clothes all day but when I see men walking down the runway I am paying attention to EVERYTHING about them except their clothes. Oops! So this is why I have created this post. To force myself to look at men....s fashion.


Dolce & Gabanna. This. is. HIGH FASHION! 300 anyone? No? oh.

Frankie Morello. mmhm.

Givenchy. The Mandal seems to be on point.

Gucci. Maybe... maybe I do enjoy men's fashion.

Topman. Yes I definitely am enjoying this.

Bobby Abley. Wait No! I am not enjoying this! And neither is he!

HOLD THE PHONE! I have converted once again back to a fan of men's fashion. Or maybe just fashion. Or maybe just men. 


-xoxolivia


No comments:

Post a Comment